Enjoying music on Android is fun. But the fun can be reduced because of the poor quality of the headphones. Well, this is how to improve the sound quality of headphones without root.
Music is a universal language known to everyone. Without music, it is certain that this world would feel empty. As technology advances, music can be enjoyed anytime via a smartphone.
When listening to music, the quality of the speakers is what determines how we experience listening to music. No matter how good the music, if the speakers on your smartphone are bad, it will reduce the enjoyment of the music you listen to. So, let's hack your headphones to make the sound even louder!
- Loudspeaker Application, Make Your HP Speaker Kick
- Make Your Phone's Built-in Speaker Sound Loud Without Capital
Make the Sound on Headphones Kicking Without Root
You may be familiar with the Viper4Android application or commonly known as ViPER. This application is specifically made to do tweaks on the audio of the smartphone that you are using, unfortunately only for Android that has been installedroot. Meanwhile, if notroot, the result will be tasteless.Viper's Audio Video & Audio Apps DOWNLOAD
To do tweaks smartphone audio without root, you can use the application Headphones Equalizer. This app will do tweaks on the sound produced through your headset or headphones. Download Headphone Equalizer before Jaka continues how to use it.ManyThingsDev Video & Audio Apps DOWNLOAD
How to Use Headphone Equalizer
Headphones Equalizer works almost the same as Adapt Sound on Samsung smartphones. Here's how to use Headphone Equalizer:
- If the Headphone Equalizer apk is already installed on your Android, then you just have to open the application. And the first time, you will be faced with pop up which contain tutorials short.
- Next, please click the (+) next to the text No Headphones. This is the goal to add the type of headphones you use. It will be very useful for those of you who have a lot of headphones or headsets.
- Please follow the instructions shown on the screen. You are told not to put earphones or headphones too tight in your ears, because the calibration process will emit high-frequency sounds and commands to bring the headphones closer to the smartphone speakers. Then just click Continue.
- In the next stage, after completing the headphone calibration, the process will take place Sound Adaptation. This is useful for adjusting the headphone settings to the environment and the type of headphones you are using.
- During the Sound Adaptation process, a quiet and calm environment is needed. If it turns out that the conditions are really crowded, you can still do it. Just click Continue.
- Then let Headphones Equalizer do the process Profiling. Wait until the process is complete, then select Next.
As a result, the appropriate Equalizer preset for your headphones will appear. You can give the finishing touch by changing it, or leaving it alone. Then select Next, and set the name.
To be able to feel the results, you must first turn on the equalizer. After that, a notification panel will appear indicating that the Headphone Equalizer is active.
Feel the difference in sound quality when using Headphone Equalizer with no Headphone Equalizer on. If you do it right, it will produce a kicking sound output from whatever type of headphones you use. Good luck!