This is how to record videos secretly without opening the camera application on an Android phone. It's perfect for those of you who want to record your crush without being caught.
Some time ago, Jaka once made an article with the title: How to Take a Silent Photo Without Opening the Camera App on an Android Phone. Turns out, not just photos. You can also record videos secretly without being caught. This method is very useful for those of you who are conducting secret investigations, for example on a mission to record videos of your crush. this is it How to Record Video Secretly Without Opening Camera App on Android.
The application used in the tips this time is still the same as before. That is Quick Camera - Hidden Camera. It turns out that the application can not only take hidden photos. In updates newest, app Quick Camera - Hidden Camera also added features video recording aka video recording. Want to know how to use it? Read carefully how below, yes!
- How to Take a Silent Photo Without Opening the Camera App on an Android Phone
- 5 Best Apps to Make Time-Lapse Videos with Your Android
- 6 Cool Things You Can't Do on Old Versions of Camera 360
How to Record Video Secretly Without Opening Camera App on Android
Download Quick Camera App - Hidden Camera
If you don't have the app installed on your smartphone, Quick Camera - Hidden Camera, please download and install first via link below this.Kimcy929 Photo & Imaging Apps DOWNLOAD
How to Use Quick Camera Application - Hidden Camera
- First of all, first open the app Quick Camera on your smartphone.
- You can do some settings in the "Settings".
- For example, setting the use of the front and rear cameras, or setting the camera resolution.
- When you're done, you can shoot secretly just by using the button "Video Recorder" which appears as one of the icons in your Android app list.
- The words "Start Record Video" will appear indicating that video recording has started.
- When finished recording, click the button again "Video Recorder" earlier, then the words "Stopped Record Video" will appear which indicates the video recording has been completed.
- You can also put a button "Video Recorder" was in home screen you.
Viewing Recorded Videos
- To see the video results, you can open the application Quick Camera, then click "Gallery".
- Select a video to watch.
That's How to Record Video Secretly Without Opening the Camera App on an Android Phone. It's so easy right? By using this application, no one will know you are recording a video. So you can more freely record any video with your Android smartphone secretly. If you have other information about how to record video secretly on Android, please write your opinion in the column comments below this.