One measure of popularity on Instagram is the number of followers. Instead of increasing, we are often annoyed when the number of followers decreases, especially in large numbers. Here, Jaka gives tips on how to make Instagram unable to unfollow.
The world of social media is again shocked by the disappearance of numbers followers Twitter en masse the effects of cleaning fake accounts by Twitter. Not a few users are disappointed because they lost a lot followers.
Besides Twitter, Instagram is also a social media that may experience the same thing. No need to be afraid to lose followers, this time Jaka will give tips on how how to make Instagram not workingunfollow.
- Revealed! The Secret Behind 13 Instagram Filters Can Make a Flood of Likes
- 3 Easiest Ways to Download Live Instagram of Others & Yourself
- How to Use Video Calls and Group Video Calls on Instagram
How to make Instagram Cannot be unfollowedPhoto source: VideoBlocks
In addition to the cleaning of many fake accounts, you can lose followers on Instagram because of people who follow you suddenly decided to unfollow. This can be caused by various things, for example your account is rare updates or even often upload content that is not useful.
Don't worry, the tips that ApkVenue will give are guaranteed to make your Instagram account inaccessible.unfollow anybody. Without the need for additional applications or rooting your Android smartphone, you can simply follow the steps below:
- Not the Instagram app, the first step you have to do is open browser that is on your smartphone.
- Open Instagram via the browser, then login using your account.
- After logging in, select profile menu located at the bottom right of the page.
- Continue by selecting Edit Profile.
- Swipe to the bottom of the screen, then select an option Temporarily deactivate my account. Why disable? Because by deactivating your account, your Instagram account will automatically disappear from circulation. If it is lost, automatically no one will be able to unfollow your account.
- The next step is to choose the reason why you want to deactivate the account, then re-enter it password aka your account password. Then select Account Temporarily Disabled.
That's an easy way to make your Instagram account unfollow same anyone. For those of you who don't want to deactivate your account, ApkVenue recommends that you keep it up feed nor stories you to alwayspost useful and interesting content, so that followers you feel at home. Good luck!
Also read articles about Instagram or other interesting articles from Reynaldi Manasse.