Wondering how to change the wallpaper on a Windows 7, 8, & 10 laptop? Jaka will share how to change laptop wallpaper in the easiest ways.
Wallpaper is one of the most frequently changed things on various devices, including laptops. Change mood, trend, or mood can be the reason people change their wallpaper.
Therefore, it is very important to know how to change the wallpaper on your laptop so that you can adjust the wallpaper you use with your mood and so on.
This time ApkVenue will share tips on how to change the wallpaper for HP laptops, ASUS, Acer, and other brands for Windows 7 and Windows 10 OS.
How to Change Wallpaper on a Windows 7 Laptop
Even though I didn't get updates again, Windows 7 is still a operating system which is widely used in Indonesia.
Its lighter weight compared to Windows 10 and its features that are still relatively complete, make many people reluctant to switch from Windows 7.
For you loyal Windows 7 users, ApkVenue will share some tips on how to change the Windows 7 laptop wallpaper for all of you.
How to Change Wallpaper on ASUS, HP, Lenovo and Other Laptops via Control Panel
How to change the first Windows 7 laptop wallpaper that ApkVenue will share using the menu Control Panel first.
There are several steps that you have to follow to change cool wallpapers via Control Panel and here are the complete steps.
- Step 1 - Enter the menu Control Panel via the start menu button and select Control Panel.
- Step 2 - After that select the menu Change desktop background which is under the menu Appearance and Personalization.
- Step 3 - Select the image you want to use. If the image is not visible in the selection, search for the image by pressing the button Broswe.
- Step 4 - Menu Picture Position You can use it to choose the position of the image according to what you want.
- Step 5 - You can use the menu Shuffle to select multiple images at the same time to be displayed alternately at a certain time.
How to Change Wallpaper on Acer, Lenovo, HP, and More Laptops via Right Click
Apart from going through the menu Control PanelHow to change the wallpaper on ASUS, Acer, and other laptops can also be done directly from desktop.
Here are some steps you can follow to change your laptop wallpaper directly via desktop.
- Step 1 - Entered into desktop, then right click and select menu Personalize. This menu will open the next options window.
- Step 2 - After the options window opens, select the menu Change Desktop Background which is in the lower left corner.
Step 3 - After being directed to the other options window menu, you only need to choose the image according to what you want.
Step 4 - You can also use the menu Picture Position and also menu Shuffle the same as what Jaka explained earlier.
The two ways to change the Windows 7 laptop wallpaper that ApkVenue shared are actually the same as the end result, you can choose the easiest way as you wish.
How to Change Wallpaper on a Windows 8 Laptop
Although Windows 8 is classified as Operating System which is less popular than Windows 7 or Windows 10, ApkVenue will continue to discuss how to change the wallpaper in Windows 8.
Windows 8 has a display that is quite confusing for users which makes it classified as one of the failed products made by Microsoft.
In this confusing appearance, Windows 8 still provides an option for its users to change the appearance of their wallpaper and here is more information.
How to Change Wallpaper on a Windows 8 Laptop
There are several steps that you have to do to be able to change the wallpaper display on a laptop with Windows 8 OS, and here are the complete steps.
- Step 1 - Entered into Start Screen, the name for the initial display you access OS this one by pressing the Windows key.
- Step 2 - In the search field type Change the Background and Colors on Start, and open the menu shown by the search engine.
- Step 3 - After the search results are clicked, a menu will appear Personalize. In this menu you can choose an image to be used as Wallpaper and also a color theme Start Screen We.
How to Change Windows 10 Laptop Wallpaper
In addition to Windows 7, Windows 10 also has a large number of users in Indonesia. The latest OS from Windows does have its own advantages over Windows 7.
For PCs with high enough specifications and new laptops, they usually use Windows 10 as the current OS.
For that, ApkVenue has also prepared how to change the Windows 10 laptop wallpaper that you can use to make your laptop more attractive.
How to Change the Wallpaper for HP, ASUS, Acer Laptops, and Others via the Settings Menu
There are several ways to change laptop wallpaper for Windows 10 OS, and the first method that ApkVenue will discuss is the way that uses the menu settings.
There are several steps that you need to follow to change the wallpaper image in this way. Here are the full steps.
- Step 1 - Click icon windows in the lower left corner of your laptop, after the menu settings appears, click the menu.
- Step 2 - After menu settings selected, a new selection window will appear. Select menu Personalization to change your wallpaper.
- Step 3 - To replace the wallpaper with an image that you have prepared previously, change the options below the column Background with Picture.
- Step 4 - Select the image you want by searching by clicking the menu search and look for the image in the folder where you put it.
How to Change Laptop Wallpaper for Lenovo, ASUS, Acer, and Others Directly
How to change the wallpaper on this second Windows 10 laptop is actually much easier than the previous method.
There are 2 versions of how to change this live wallpaper image and the steps are even simpler and the following is a full explanation.
Step 1 - Open the folder where you saved the photo you want to set as wallpaper.
Step 2 - Right click on the photo and select set as desktop background. Automatically, your wallpaper will be changed.
Step 1 - Go to your laptop desktop, then right click on the desktop.
Step 2 - Select menu Personalize to display the wallpaper settings window and also the theme of your laptop.
- Step 3 - To replace the wallpaper with a previously prepared image, change the options Background with Picture, and search for the image you want with search.
All of these ways to change the Windows 10 wallpaper can still be used, just choose the one that is easiest and suits each of you.
Those are some ways that you can do to change the wallpaper on your favorite laptop.
In this article, ApkVenue deliberately shares many ways and also alternatives to change the appearance of the wallpaper on your laptop because preferences different people.
With these tips, hopefully you can change the appearance of your laptop to be more personal and in accordance with your respective identities.
Also read articles about Tech Hack or other interesting articles from Restu Wibowo.