In this article, we will also tell you about how to play Clash Royale on PC with the Nox App Player emulator.
Surely you already know the newest game from Supercell, Clash Royale? JalanTikus has indeed presented quite a number of Clash Royale-themed articles. In this article, we will also tell you about how to play Clash Royale on PC.
How to play Clash Royale on PC without lag and light, you can use an emulator called Nox App Player. Nox App Player is an emulator that is very light and easy to run on PCs with low specifications, even Pentium 4 though. If you don't have a smartphone, but are afraid of a coup, you can use this Nox App Player to play Clash Royale on PC.
- How to use Xmodgames for the latest version of Clash Royale
- 5 'Features' Differences Between Clash Royale and Clash of Clans
How to Play Clash Royale on PC Without Lag
Nox App Player Emulator Pros:
- Easy to set according to our PC specifications. If our PC specifications are medium, we can do Low settings
- Can be set in Tablet, Phone or Customize Mode.
- No lag
Nox App Player Emulator Disadvantages:
- It's complicated when you want to play Clash Royale because you have to open the computer first.
How to Play Clash Royale with Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox App Player on PC.
Nox App Player Download Link
- Install and open Nox App Player on your PC.
Then install Clash Royale on your PC.Supercell Strategy Games DOWNLOAD
Click the add apk file icon.
Locate the Clash Royale.apk file.
Wait until the installation process is complete and if it is installed then the Clash Royale icon will appear on the main screen of Nox App Player.
Open and play.
To run Nox App Player emulator needed RAM minimum 1GB and OpenGL ES 2.0 Graphics Card.
Easy isn't it? That's how to play Clash Royale on PC without LAG and light by using the latest 2016 Nox App Player emulator. You can even play this game on an old PC with a pentium 4.