If so, what should be done? Calm down, ApkVenue gives you a way you have to do when the microSD cannot be formatted on Android.
Most Android smartphone products are equipped with slots microSD, so you can add your storage memory to be bigger. This is used so that you can store more files such as photos, music, videos, and so on.
But, that doesn't mean by using microSD you can feel safe just like that. There are many cases where you can't format on your Android phone. If so, what should be done? Calm down, ApkVenue gives you a way you have to do when the microSD cannot be formatted on Android.
- FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, which is the best hard disk partition format?
- Flashdisk Cannot Be Formatted? This is the Solution, Easy and FREE!
- Difference between Quick Format and Format, Which is Better?
MicroSD Can't Format Android? Do this ASAP!
True, most of the Android users are still experiencing the problem of microSD cannot be formatted on Android. Therefore, through this article, ApkVenue provides the right steps to overcome it.
Steps to Overcome MicroSD Cannot Format Android
- If you can't format the microSD on Android, it could be that your microSD is corrupt. So, you just unplug the microSD first and connect it to the computer.
- After connecting the microSD to the PC using a card reader, make sure that the memory is indeed read on your PC.
- Then, go to My Computer. see drivers your memory, and right-click on the microSD you have connected. Then, select Format.
- Well, here a lot of things that often go wrong. After you do the above, there will be a display showing File System. Well, change that to FAT32. Next, click Start and done.
This way, your microSD can be used again on your favorite Android smartphone. So, if there is a problem that the microSD cannot be formatted on Android later, you know what to do, right? Share your opinion in the comments column below!