Steps on how to save your iPhone's data quota or internet data package so it's not wasteful anymore, easy right? good luck.
Now, everyone who uses a gadget must be connected to the Internet. This is done so that you can access anything to make your daily business easier. However, if you can't figure out how to save your data quota, you will definitely get dizzy because the quota will run out quickly.
Therefore, through this article, ApkVenue will tell you how how to save data quota correctly in a few steps on even iPhone or iPad devices. Is there really a way? Of course there is. Just look below.
- This is the New iOS 10 Feature That Makes Android Users Move to iPhone
- The Easiest Way to Run iOS Apps on Computer
- 7 Ways to Save iPhone Battery with iOS 10
How to Save iPhone Data Quota with Few Steps
1. Turn off Internet Data Packages When Not In Use
This first method is the way that everyone knows, right? However, by mentioning this, Jaka is just a reminder so you don't forget about this. So, if you are in a condition that doesn't need the Internet, you have to be diligent turn off internet data plan you yes.
2. Set Applications That Don't Have to Be Connected to the Internet
If it is necessary to activate your data plan without stopping, there is another way that you can use, namely you set app which does not have to be connected to the Internet. The method? Follow the steps below yes.
- choose Settings, then select Cellular.
- Scroll down, and select any application that does not have to be connected to the Internet, then turn it off. Finished!
3. Turn off Location Services
Jaka suggests that the most mandatory connection you turn off is Location Services. That's right, this one application simply sucks up your iPhone's data quota, so you have to turn off the connection. If you want to use it, you just have to activate it again.
- Click Settings, then go to Privacy.
- choose Location Services, turn it off and if there is a display pop-up appears, select Turn Off. Finished!
4. Turn off the Background App Refresh feature
Don't you know Background App Refresh? This feature is an additional feature multitasking which has been released since the presence of the iOS 7 operating system. Well, this feature not only sucks up battery capacity but also data. Therefore, this is what you should do.
- open Settings, keep selecting General.
- choose Background App Refresh and turn it off. Finished!
5. Disable Auto-Download Using Data Plan.
Well, the following method is also mandatory for you to do. Because, if this option is activated, it is clear that you will not be able to save your data quota to the maximum. In fact, what has been there has only been two weeks, nothing is left due to being unconsciously eaten updates.
- open Settings, choose iTunes & App Store.
- Disable Use Cellular Data. Finished!
6. Turn off Data Connection for iCloud
When you are no longer connected to WiFi, that's when your iPhone will use an Internet data plan to transfer documents and data. So, you better do the method below to turn it off iCloud data connection.
- open Settings, keep logging in iCloud.
- choose iCloud Drive and scroll down, turn it off Use Cellular Data. Finished!
7. Turn off WiFi Assist
To save the data package you are using, you should also do the following steps. Because, if you activate WiFi Assist, then your iPhone will automatically enter the data plan when the WiFi connection is weak.
- open Settings, and select Cellular.
- Scroll down and turn off Wi-Fi Assist. Finished.
So that's 7 ways to save your iPhone data quota. The steps above are actually easy right? It's just up to you to apply it. Give your opinion in the comments column below.