Well, this time ApkVenue will review the types of debuffs that are often encountered by MOBA game players such as Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor, and others. Please see the following full review!
Surely you know what is debuff? Debuff is a term that often appears in games, which is used in skills or the ability or effect of an item, which will give a negative effect to an enemy character in the game.
You will often find this debuff when playing RPG genre games, sometimes the debuff will also produce a damage. Well, this time ApkVenue will review the types of debuffs that are often encountered by MOBA game players such as Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor and others. Please see the following full review!
- MOBA Flavor FPS! These are the 4 Best MOBA FPS Games You Can Play
- Supercell Releases MOBA Game to Compete with Mobile Legends
- How Analog MOBA? Here are 5 Advantages of MOBA Games on Android
5 Types of Debuffs Often Found in MOBA Games
Doesn't sound foreign, does it? Especially if you often play MOBA-based games for sure very often listen to this term. stun commonly known as a very annoying thing that can lead to a defeat, because if the character is stunned, it will not be able to do anything else.
Just imagine, what if the game character you play stunned for a long time? This will have a very bad effect because if the stun lasts for a long time, the character you are running may become dead in vain.
2. Move SlowIn general, video games will definitely be served some characters with the ability to move quickly as in MOBA-based games. This is also quite influential! If we are negligent a little bit, it will be immediately wiped out by those who have fast movement, began to be unavoidable, not to mention if they attacked. And worst of all, they will definitely hard for us to catch up.
Here debuff Move Slow you feel, doing things like reducing one's speed when the enemy's movement is one of the things that is quite crucial on MOBA based games. It is not only useful for carry out the attack, but when doing defense you can also use it.
3. Slow Attackcharacter attack speed is indeed the most profitable thing and will be a determinant for offensive character in the game. What is certain is that the better the character's attack speed, then damage the output will be even greater.
It must be really annoying if they are our enemies because they will for sure hard to kill! Well, therefore this Slow Attack will be one of the important things. By reducing the speed possessed by the character, we can be sure that we it will be easier to deal with.
4. Reduce Armor and ResistanceThen the fourth one is Reduce Armor and Resistance. This debuff is identical to the defense level of the game character. In addition, the amount of HP and armor will also determine how strong the character is affected by the alias receive an attack.
Resistance this will determine how great and strong the character is hit or receive an attack like magic. Not infrequently some of the characters in MOBA games have armor and resistance which is quite high, for sure they are it won't be easy for you to kill!
5. SilenceThe last one is Silence, which we can interpret silent. Silence is often found in MOBA games such as Mobile Legends and others, this Silence effect will make enemy characters or you yourself become dumbfounded alias can't use skill or existing capabilities.
Of course this is very dangerous thing where the character becomes helpless because they cannot use the mainstay skills they have.
That's 5 types of debuffs that are often found in MOBA games. Of the 5 types of debuffs above, which do you think you like the most or even the ones that often annoy you?