Confused about how to make a PDF on your cellphone? Come on, see how to create PDF files on Android & iPhone from scanned photos, image galleries (JPG), and Word files.
How to create a PDF on a cellphone is now the right solution for those of you who are happy with various practical things or have high mobility and are lazy to carry a laptop when traveling.
PDF itself stands for Portable Document Files, gang. A PDF is a file or digital file that allows this document to be read on a variety of devices, including smartphone Android or iPhone.
Not only reading or editing PDF files, you can also try how to create PDF on iPhone and Android phones. Armed with the sophistication found in today's smart phones, what can't be done now?
Well, for those of you who are curious, just take a look at the article below! Very useful, if "the boss" suddenly asks for a PDF format file even though you are not holding a laptop, here!
One of the advantages of PDF files is the flexibility that they can be accessed on any device. The size, which tends to be small, and can make various elements become another advantage of files with this one format.Photo source: pexels.com (The PDF format has the advantage of being flexible and commonly used by many people, you can even create PDFs on an Android phone, you know.
Starting from text, images pixels, picture vector which is shatterproof, to electronic signatures in high quality and maintained because you can also lock PDF files, gang.
In this discussion, ApkVenue will review how to create PDF files on Android & iPhone what you can do by doing scan paper documents, through pictures in the gallery, to convert Word files.
1. How to Create PDF on HP with Applications (WPS Office)
Currently many applications mobile whose functionality and sophistication are similar to applications Microsoft Office available online desktop for PCs and laptops.
Starting from Xiaomi cellphones that are used by many people, there is also a way to create PDFs on cellphones directly armed with an application called WPS Office, gang. Please download the application is below:Apps Office & Business Tools Kingsoft Office Software Corporation Limited DOWNLOAD
Here Jaka reviews how to create a PDF on a cellphone via WPS Office directly that you can practice yourself:
- Download and installWPS Office APK latest.
- Open the app, on the home page tap "+" icon.
- Choose an option Document, make edits as per your requirement.
- If you have, tap the icon Save which is in the top left corner.
- Tap section Track to save PDF files in the internal memory of the Android phone.
- choose Location to save files.
- Tap menu dropdown on the file format option, select .pdf.
- Tap Export to PDF and wait until all processes are finished.
2. How to Turn Photos into PDFs on HP
Then you can also try how to make an image/photo into a PDF on an Android phone by the following method: scan on paper documents, for example Family Card (KK) nor certificate.
Here Jaka will also use the WPS Office application which is not only available on Android, but also on iOS. So it can be for how to make a PDF on an iPhone cellphone, gang.
Previously, make sure you shoot the document in bright room conditions and not blocked by shadows for best results.
To do this, make sure you have downloaded and installed WPS Office as in the previous point and follow the steps below.
- Open the WPS Office app, tap "+" icon on the main page.
- Choose an option Scanner to start converting JPG files to PDF on your Android.
- Do scan document by doing the photo as usual.
- Set the boundary between the papers by sliding the dots on the edges. If you have, tap OK.
- When all is done, tap Finished.
- Choose an option Document Export on the bottom.
- After that, tap on options Export to PDF once again.
- Tap save.
How about it, how easy is it to convert an image into a PDF on Android or iOS, gang?
By following the steps on how to make PDF images on your cellphone this time, it can be an alternative if for example you don't match other scanner applications.
3. How to Create a PDF from a Word File on a Cellphone Without an Application
Many people are also looking for how to make a PDF on a cellphone without an application, is it possible? If Jaka says it's really possible, though not completely without using the application, you know.
What you need to prepare here is files in Word format (DOC or DOCX), for example a thesis or paper that you want to convert into PDF format.
To do this method, you only need an application browser default like Google Chrome okay, gang. What are the steps?
- Go to site Smallpdf , please click here.
- Tap Select File to upload files, either from internal memory HP or on Google Drive/Dropbox.
- Wait for the conversion process to take place until it becomes a PDF.
- Tap Download File to get the file. Finished!
Apart from that, you can also share PDF files to email and save them to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Contact how to create a PDF file on line this time requires an internet connection. So for the process to run smoothly, make sure you have a fast and smooth internet connection, OK!
How to Merge PDF Files on HP
What if for example you have more than 2 PDF files with similar topics? Instead of bothering to create a new PDF to combine the two files, Jaka has a much more practical way.
With only an application and without the need for an internet connection, you can, you know, Merge multiple PDF files on your phone at once.
In this guide, ApkVenue will use the application Xodo PDF Reader & Editor what you can download via the link below:Apps Productivity Xodo Technologies Inc. DOWNLOAD
The following are the steps to merge PDF files on HP:
- Download and install application Xodo PDF Reader & Editor.
- Find the PDF you want to merge, then click and hold for a few seconds to bookmark the PDF.
- Click on the menu button with the 3 dots icon in the top right corner. Then, select the option Merge.
- Name on the combined PDF file. If so, press Merge.
- Specify the storage location. If so, press Select. Finished!
Video: Recommendations Software Must Install Before Entering the World of Work, Must Try!
Well, that's how to make PDFs on Android and iPhone phones that you can try yourself for various needs, from school, college, to work.
Jaka also has various tips about PDF that you can use see here. Please also share and comment on this article to keep getting updates latest from JalanTikus!
Also read articles about PDF or other interesting articles from Satria Aji Purwoko.