For those of you who don't want to root your Android phone for various reasons, Jaka has here a way to calibrate your Android phone's battery without root access.
Some time ago, ApkVenue told you How to Make Android Battery Like New Again with the help of an application Battery Calibration. However, the application can only be used if Android Phone you've beenroot. Well, for those of you who don't want toroot Your Android phone for various reasons, ApkVenue also has this way calibration Android cellphone battery without root.
- 5 Android phones with the best battery life
- Quick Competition to Charge 7 Featured Smartphone Batteries, Who's the Winner?
There are two ways that Jaka wants to share with you. The first in manual, and the second by using application which name is CurrentWidget: Battery Monitor. Jaka will explain the steps. Please take a look, yes.
How to Calibrate an Android HP Battery Without Root
Method First (Manual)
- ChargeAndroid Phone you as usual until full (100%) is on. Once full, turn off your HP.
- When it's dead, charge again your Android phone is full. Pay attention to the battery charging indicator such as the LED light which when it is full it turns green.
- After it's full, turn on your HP again, continue charge again up to 100%.
- Now you use your Android phone. For browsing, watching video, chat, or whatever. Dont-charge and leave it until your cellphone turns itself off because it runs out of battery.
- If the battery runs out, let your cellphone first for about 10-15 minutes.
- Now charge Your Android phone is turned off until it's full again. Don't turn it on before it's full. Anyway, until it's really full 100%, then you can turn it on. But don't overdo it either.
Well now your Android cellphone battery has calibrated Manually. Using this method requires patience and discipline. And if you can, you repeat this method several times, so that the difference is more pronounced.
But if you don't want the hassle, try this method:
Second Way (Using Applications)
- Download and install CurrentWidget: Battery Monitor here:
- install widget the application to homescreen you.
- Charge Your Android phone is full, wait until the numbers are on widget shows the optimal number of your battery capacity.
- Once done, unplug it charger then restart Your Android phone.
- After everything is done, your battery is calibrated and no more problems.
That's how to calibrate your battery a laStreetRat. You have another way, don't you? If so, please share in the comments column.