How to create a free blog you can do easily and quickly, you know! Let's follow how to create a free blog and make money quickly below.
Who said that blogging difficult and expensive to do?
For those of you who like to write, blogs are the right place to pour creative ideas so that your work can not only be enjoyed by yourself but also by the public.
To create a blog, the method is not too difficult and of course you don't need to spend money or it's free, gang.
That's because there are currently many service provider sites to create a blog for free which is not only easy, but also practical to use. Just say it Blogger.com, WordPress, Weebly, and much more.
But the problem for beginners is the lack of knowledge to create the blog.
Don't worry, gang! For those of you who are still beginners, here is Jaka's guide how to create a blog on some free blog service provider sites. Come on, take a look!
How to Create a Free Blog and Make Money (Can be from HP)
For those of you who are looking for additional work during a pandemic like this, maybe the following tutorial on how to create a free blog you can try, gang!
There are many free blogging platforms that you can try, you know, gang! Here's how to create a blog on your cellphone or on your laptop/PC! Good luck!
How to Create a Blog on Blogger.com
Besides being free, to create a blog page through Blogger you don't need many requirements. Curious? Just follow the method that ApkVenue will review in full below.
Here are 4 other ways that you can choose to easily create a blog:
Step 1 - Go to Blogger.com site
- First you visit the site Blogger.com until a display like this appears. Click button Create a Blog to start with.
Step 2 - Login Gmail account
Next you will be asked to enter a Gmail account that will be used to create a blog.
If you don't have one, you can read Jaka's previous article on how to create a new Gmail account!
Step 3 - Select profile
- If you have logged in, you will be asked to choose which profile to use. Jaka suggest you choose Blogger Profile and click the button 'Create a limited Blogger profile'.
Step 4 - Enter the blog name
- After that, enter blogger name alias of the pen name that you will use in the column display name. Then stay click 'continue to Blogger'.
Step 5 - Create a blog
- Here you have entered the Blogger page. Next, you click the 'create new blog' button.
Step 6 - Complete blog information
- In column Title enter the title of your blog; Address enter the blog address with the domain blogspot.com; and Theme to choose a blog theme. Then click create blogs!
Step 7 - Blog created successfully
- Finally your blog is finished and you will be taken to the page dashboard blog provided by Blogger.com, gang. This is how it looks!
Oh yes, for how to change the theme on Blogger.com/blogspot, Jaka had previously discussed it separately in the article on how to create a blog on Blogspot,
How to Create a Free Blog on WordPress.com
Apart from Blogger.com, you can also use other free blog service provider sites such as WordPress, gang.
How to create a blog page through WordPress is also not too difficult, you can follow the steps that Jaka gives below.
Step 1 - Open the WordPress site
- The first step you have to do is to visit the WordPress site at the URL //id.wordpress.com/. Then a display like this will appear.
- Then, select start button.
Step 2 - Create a WordPress account
- After that, you will be asked to enter information such as e-mail, username, and password to start creating a WordPress account.
- If it is already, select the button 'create your account'.
Step 3 - Enter information about your blog
- In this step you will be asked to enter some information about the blog that you are going to create such as site name, site content you later, and site destination you are made.
- If it is already, select 'continue' button.
Step 4 - Enter site name
Next, you are asked to enter the name of the site or blog to be created. Type the name of the site you created in the column provided.
Then, several choices of available domains will appear, it's just that these domains are paid, gang. So, the solution is you choose a domain that has a free sign (usually it appears the first).
- Then click select button.
Step 5 - Choose a subscription plan
- After that you will be asked to choose a subscription package provided by WordPress. This subscription package is of course paid, gang. Therefore, you select the 'start free' option at the top of the page.
Step 6 - Blog created successfully
- If your WordPress blog has been successfully created, you will see a screen like the following.
How to Create a Free Blog on Weebly
In addition to the free blog service provider site that Jaka has mentioned above, you can also create a blog on a site called Weebly, gang.
To create a blog on Weebly, you can follow the steps that Jaka gives you below.
Step 1 - Go to Weebly site
- First you visit the Weebly site at the URL //www.weebly.com/signup.
Step 2 - Create a Weebly.com account
- Next you fill in the form provided to create a Weebly account, gang.
- If it is already, select button 'sign up free'.
Step 3 - Select the type of website to be created
- At this stage you will be asked to choose the type of website or blog that you will create. There are two types available namely normal website and website with online shop features. Here you are choose 'I just need a website'.
Step 4 - Choose a theme
Next, you choose the appropriate theme with the contents of your blog later, gang. There are many choices of themes provided by this Weebly site.
If you have selected then you will be taken to the preview page of the theme. Then, choose start editing.
Step 5 - Choose a domain
- Next, you will be asked to enter name and domain for blog that will be made. However, a free domain is only provided by the Weebly site itself, gang. So, you choose the weebly.com domain which is located at the bottom.
- After that choose done.
Step 6 - Set the blog display
- Next you are asked to adjust the appearance of your blog to make it look more attractive, At this stage you can add text, images, galleries, and much more.
- If it's done, then select button 'publish'. If a display like the following appears, it means that your blog has been successfully created, gang.
How to Create a Free Blog on Medium.com
Another free blog service provider site that is no less famous is Medium. To create a blog through Medium, you can follow the steps that Jaka gave below.
Step 1 - Go to Medium site
- The first step you have to do is visit the Medium site at the URL //medium.com/. Then, select 'get started'.
Step 2 - Login Gmail account
- Next you will be asked to enter Gmail account which will be used to create a blog.
- If you have successfully logged in, it will look like this.
- To start writing a blog you can select menu 'new story' by clicking on your medium account logo in the upper right corner.
How to Create a Blog on HP
You don't need to have a MacBook laptop to be a professional blogger who can make money. You can, you know, create a blog on HP easily!
One of the blog platforms that Jaka recommends to you to create a blog on your cellphone is blogger.com, here are the steps.
Step 1 - Open and create a Blogger account on HP
Open the Blogger.com site in your mobile browser.
Register a blog using the email address you have. Jaka tried to register it with a GMail email.
Step 2 - Complete your personal data and create a name for your blog
Give the blog name according to your wishes. Jaka's advice is to use a name that matches the theme of the writing that you will write later.
Choose your blog address. If the name of your blog has already been used, you can't use it anymore, gang!
Step 3 - Start Writing
Finished! Please make a new post on your personal blog.
Press icon sent in the upper right corner of your cellphone to post articles on your personal blog.
Well that's it, gang, how to create a blog on several free blog service provider sites. Have you thought about what kind of writing content will you make on your blog?
It's better for you to create content that is your hobby and passion, and don't forget to keep practicing so that your writing gets better in the future. Practice makes perfect, gang!
Also read articles about Out of Tech more interesting from Shelda Audita.