Want to download Call of Duty: Mobile Garena PC? Here's a tutorial on how to play COD Mobile on PC with Gameloop Emulator, complete with reviews and how to play.
Not just on the device smartphone Android and iOS only, games Call of Duty: Mobile alias COD Mobile also officially available through emulators for PCs and laptops, you know.
This version of the COD Mobile emulator is certainly intended for those of you who need more complex control using the emulator keyboard and mouse.
Curious how download, install, and play COD Mobile on PC or laptop? Come on, see Jaka's full review in the article below, OK!
The Official COD Mobile Gameloop Emulator from Tencent Games
Call of Duty: Mobile developed by Activision and Tencent Games also provides an official PC emulator that you can download for free.
Gameloop Emulator become an official emulator that can now play COD Mobile games on a PC or laptop easily and without problems, gang.
Because before this feature was introduced on October 8, you couldn't play COD Mobile games on popular Android emulators, such as Nox App Player nor Bluestacks.
Gameloop may be familiar to you who may have previously tried playing PUBG Mobile games on PC.
The reason is, Gameloop, which was developed by this Chinese company, was previously named Tencent Gaming Buddy popular to play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds version mobile.
Currently Gameloop supports other HD graphic Android games, such as COD Mobile, PUBG Mobile, AOV, Mobile Legends, Honkai Impact 3, Laplace M, and many others.
Minimum PC/Laptop Specifications to Play Gameloop COD Mobile
Tencent Gaming Buddy, now known as Gameloop This is arguably not requiring a PC or laptop with high specifications to be able to play it.
However, so that gameplay smooth and anti-broken, here Jaka gives the minimum specifications and recommendations for playing COD Mobile on PC with Gameloop Emulator, gang.
Minimum PC Specifications for COD Mobile Gameloop
|Details||Gameloop COD Mobile (Minimum)|
|OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)|
|Processor||Dual core Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD II X2 @2.8GHz|
|VGA||1GB VRAM Intel or Nvidia or AMD|
|Network||10Mbps internet broadband|
Recommended PC Specifications for COD Mobile Gameloop
|Details||Gameloop COD Mobile (Recommended)|
|OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)|
|Processor||Intel Core i3 or Intel Core i5 processor|
|VGA||2GB VRAM Nvidia or AMD|
|Network||20Mbps internet broadband|
How To Guide Install & Play COD Mobile on PC/Laptop with Gameloop
To install COD Mobile on your PC or laptop with Gameloop, you just need to follow a few easy steps as follows.
Step 1 - Download Gameloop
- First you can download raw softwareGameloop from Tencent Games which you can get at the link below.
Step 2 - Install Gameloop
- After the Gameloop raw file has finished downloading, you just have to open it. If it appears pop upUser Account Control, you just click Yes to continue the process.
Step 3 - Login Google or Facebook Account
- After a few moments, you will be immediately shown a window software Gameloop. The first time you stayed login use account Google or Facebook.
Step 4 - Success Login Social Media Account
- Follow the next steps until your social media account is linked with Gameloop. Here, you just have to wait for the download process for this Android game emulator to finish, gang.
Step 5 - Select Game Call of Duty: Mobile
- If the download process is complete, then you stay download COD Mobile games. To do so, you go to tabGame Center and select Call of Duty.
Step 6 - Install COD Mobile
- On the next page, all you have to do is click the button Install. Here you can also check the latest version of the game and the minimum specifications needed for a PC or laptop.
Step 7 - Choose COD Mobile Version
- Select the COD Mobile version that you will play. Because for Indonesian servers, you just have to choose the option Southeast Asia to get Call of Duty: Mobile Garena, gang.
Step 8 - Wait Download Game Complete
- After this, all you have to do is wait for the COD Mobile download process for Gameloop to finish. This process is quite time consuming, so make sure the internet connection is stable and adequate, yes!
Step 9 - Start Playing COD Mobile on Gameloop
- Wait for all the download and installation processes to complete. Voila! Now you can play COD Mobile games on your PC or laptop.
- For settings key binding, you don't have to bother! Gameloop will automatically set it up, just like FPS games offline nor on line what do you usually play?
Call of Duty: Mobile Feature Collection on Gameloop Emulator
There are several reasons why some of you choose to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC with the Gameloop emulator from Tencent Games.
Like screen smartphone which is too small so you have difficulty controlling or your Android cellphone specifications don't support playing COD Mobile.
Apart from these reasons, there is also a collection of features and advantages if you play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC with Gameloop, you know.
- First, the quality of the graphics is qualified with HD Quality which can be maximized up to 2K if your game and PC device supports it. There are also features 60 FPS for gameplay more smooth.
- More complex control with keyboard and mouse because of the features Smart Key to regulate key binding and features Precise Aiming to increase the level of accuracy when shooting.
- Anti-lag gameplay because the Gameloop network is equipped with features Network Acceleration.
- Free cheats and the game is fairer through features Anti-cheating. Emulator player and mobile will have a separate server so gameplay will be more fair for both.
Video: Great for Beginners! These are GG Tips for Playing Call of Duty: Mobile
Well, that's the easy way download and play Call of Duty: Mobile on a PC or laptop with Gameloop, the official emulator from Tencent Games.
Very easy and fun, right? Oh yes, if you have difficulties while installing and other things, don't hesitate to play in the comments column below.
Good luck and happy playing, gang!
Also read articles about COD Mobile or other interesting articles from Satria Aji Purwoko.