If you want to know how to properly restore data on Android, you can do the same as in this article.
As smartphone users, many times you delete various files either intentionally or unintentionally. This you do usually to avoid the accumulation of data on the internal memory and also external memory. So, your storage on your smartphone is safe to use anytime and anywhere.
However, on the other hand, you must have regretted having deleted the file from your smartphone, be it a photo of your ex-girlfriend or even something that you didn't know before. backup. Therefore, through this article, ApkVenue provides how to recover deleted files on android without root.
- How to Restore Permanently Deleted Files on a Laptop
- [UPDATE 2015] How to Restore Permanently Deleted Files on Computer
- Easy Ways to Bring Back Deleted Android Notifications
How to Restore Deleted Files on Android Without Root
That's right, not a few of Android smartphone users have experienced the incidentlost important files in storage memory smartphones. Then, if you haven't already backup, or don't even have another copy, what should you do? Relax, ApkVenue has various ways to restore deleted files on Android for you to do.
How to Recover Lost Data on Android
The way to restore lost data on Android is actually easy to do. You don't have to bother getting confused or crying bitterly because of data loss. You just need to download one software use FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Then, follow the next steps.
- open software FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Connect your Android smartphone to the PC. If it is not detected, then connect it manually. Oh yeah, don't forget to activate USB Debugging.
- There will be various options. Check the file type option which you want to restore via FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Then click Next.
- After that, you will see the deleted data scanned using software FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Then, select the files you want to restore. Go on, click Recover.
- Next, you just have to wait for the file you selected to return to the PC folder you are going to.
How, do you understand how to recover lost data on Android using FonePaw Android Data Recovery? Calm down, if you don't feel like using software After that, ApkVenue still has other ways to restore deleted files on Android without root.
How to Recover Deleted Photo, Music and Video Files on Android
Files that are usually deleted on Android are photos, music and videos. True, or not? Most smartphone users must often experience this. This can happen intentionally or unintentionally, or even you don't know why the data is lost. So, to restore deleted data on Android such as photos and contacts, you need to do the steps below.
- Download software Recuva first below.
- Then, connect the Android memory card you have with the computer via Card Reader. After you plug it into the PC, then open it software Recuva.
- After that, select one of the options available in Recuva. Then, click Next.
- Next, you select the location of the file you want to find. How, click In a specific location.
- Then, Browse to determine the location. Then, click Next.
- Next, don't forget to tick Enable Deep Scan. Then click Start.
- Wait for the process to scan it.
- If you have, then you will be shown various files that have been deleted. Choose which one you want to return, then click Recover.
That's how to recover deleted photo, music and video files on Android. From now on, you can collect all your ex's photos again ok. Don't be sad anymore guys because you've lost photos of your ex. Do the above method to restore deleted data on Android.
How to Restore Deleted Contact Files on Android
If you still want to try other applications, then you must try this method of restoring deleted contact files on Android. However, beforehand you need MobiKin Doctor software download for Android first guys. After completing the download, you pay attention to the steps below, yes.
- When you open MobiKin Doctor for Android, it automatically software will scan device connected to a PC.
- Then after a successful scan, then everything deleted contact file and other data on Android will be displayed.
- Select which files you want to restore, then select Recover.
Just wait for the process, you will get back deleted files on Android easily. Is this still too difficult for you? If you have a way to recover deleted files on Android without root others that are more efficacious and easier, write them in the comments column below, okay? guys.