Want to know the easiest way to make barcode maps? Jaka has the most practical tips on how to make Google Maps barcodes on Android and PC.
The sophistication of today's technology allows the dissemination of information more quickly and practically. The form of information to be shared can also be changed to a simpler form first.
Today's technology allows people to share link into a simpler form, even with a location on Google Maps that can be shared in the form of a barcode.
Although this feature has been around for a long time, not many people are familiar with how to create Google Maps barcodes. That's why Jaka will discuss it in this article.
What is a Google Maps Barcode
Before discussing further about how to create a Google Maps barcode, it helps if we discuss what a Google Maps address barcode is.
The barcode or QR code that Jaka discusses in this article is a two-dimensional barcode containing the address of a place, and can be accessed via Google Maps.
This barcode be a substitute link or url long about the place. By men-scan With this barcode, the user will be directly directed to the address of the place via the Google Maps application.
Why Should You Know How to Create Barcode Maps?
More forms of information dissemination compact It's becoming popular nowadays because it's easier to use and more convenient at the same time impressed neat and simple.
By knowing how to create barcode maps on Android or on a PC, you can exchange information about a location with your friends and relatives more effectively and efficiently.
Not to mention, this 2-dimensional barcode format makes it easy to slip information dissemination media such as invitation letters and announcement letters.
How to Make a Google Maps Barcode
How are you? Are you familiar with what is a Google Maps barcode or QR code? Already understand why you need to know how to make it?
Now it's time to discuss how to create a location barcode on Google Maps on Android and also on a PC with the easiest method.
With current technology, location points on Google Maps can be shared with others only through a barcode or QR code.
This makes it possible to insert both paper and digital invitations and make them more accessible to the person receiving them. This barcode can be made using HP and PC.
How to Create Barcode Maps on Android
Android phones can also be used to create barcodes or QR codes for locations on Google Maps, and the steps are quite easy.
Here are some steps on how to create a Google barcode that you must follow.
- Step 1 - Download and install the Barcode Generator application on your Android phone. This application will be a medium that converts links into barcodes.
For those who don't have this application, you can directly download it via the link below.
Download the Barcode Generator application here!
- Step 2 - Open the Google Maps application and search for the place you want to share the address in the form of a barcode.
- Step 3 - Click the pinpoint that shows the location you are looking for to open a new menu view.
- Step 4 - Once the new window opens, click the icon share which is located on the right.
- Step 5 - Select the barcode generator as the medium to share the location.
- Step 6 - You will be directed to the Barcode Generator application. Here you can save the barcode that has been created by pressing the icon save on the top.
After the last step is complete, you can use the barcode you created and share it.
You can even insert this barcode on your digital invitation to make it easier for friends or relatives to find the location.
How to Create Barcode Maps on PC
For those who don't want to install additional applications on their cellphones, PCs or computers, it can also be used to create Google Maps address barcodes.
Here are some steps that you have to do in how to create a Maps barcode on a computer.
Step 1 - Open the Google Maps site through your browser by accessing the google.com/maps link.
Step 2 - Search for the location where you will share the address until you find the exact pinpoint.
- Step 3 - Click the location pinpoint until the description appears. Click share to get a location link to share, and copy those links.
- Step 4 - Go to QR code generator site (http://qrcode.tec-it.com/) and select url option to get barcode for predefined urlcopy from Google Maps.
- Step 5 - Paste location link that has beencopy previous in column QR Code for a Web Address.
- Step 6 - Click Generate Barcode and download the barcode or QR code that has been successfully created.
The barcode that you have successfully created through this site can bedownload in the form of png and used for various purposes as needed.
The results of this barcode will also look neater than using Bitly or link shortener.
How to Scan Barcode Maps on Invitations
Well, you already know how to make barcode maps on Android and also on PC? You also need to know how to read the Google Maps barcode that has been created.
To take advantage of this barcode, a special method is needed and your cellphone must also be installed with a separate application.
How do you scan barcode maps on invitations? Here are the steps that you can see and follow.
- Step 1 - To be able to read barcodes, your cellphone needs to be installed with a special barcode reader application. Applications that ApkVenue recommends to install are: QR Code Reader.
For those of you who don't have this one application, you can go directly download via the link below yes!
Download the QR Code Reader app here!
QR Code Reader
- Step 2 - Allow app to access camera and also to access storage your cell phone.
- Step 3 - Bring the camera closer to the barcode you want toscan until this application manages to read the information in the barcode.
- Step 4 - Click the link contained in the barcode, and you will be automatically directed to Google Maps.
Those are some ways to make Google Maps barcodes on Android and also on PCs that you can use for various purposes.
Today's technology can indeed facilitate the work of many people, including in small things like this.
Hopefully the method that ApkVenue shares can be useful for all of you, gang and see you in the next articles.
Also read articles about Tech Hack or other interesting articles from Restu Wibowo.