Have a computer or laptop with limited specifications and want to play RPG games? Here are the 5 best RPG games suitable for PC/Laptop Low End.
RPG Games is one of the most popular game genres. In general, RPG genre games are made for computers or laptops that have high specifications.
Even so, it turns out that there are several RPG game titles that are suitable for computers with limited specifications, aka low end. What are some RPG games that are suitable to be played on low end PCs? Here's the full review.
- 5 Powerful Ways To Become A PRO When Playing RPG Games
- 20 Terms In MMORPG Games You Should Know
- 10 Best RPG Games on Android You Should Try
RPG Games For PC Low End
1. Titan QuestFirst is Titan Quest. This Hack and Slash RPG genre game was created by Lore Entertainment and published by THQ in 2006. The focus of this game is to create a character to defeat the Titans who got out of prison.
Titan Quest Minimum Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 512MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Video Card: 64 MB 3D video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support (NVIDIA GeForce3+ / ATI Radeon 8500+)
- Soundcard: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB
- CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
- Download: Titan Quest (Steam)
2. The Last RemnantNext there is The Last Remnant. This low end RPG game for PC was created and published by Square Enix in 2008. In this game, players will take on the role of Rush Sykes who is looking for his missing sister.
The Last Remnant Minimum Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (2GHz) / AMD Athlon X2 (2GHz)
- CPU Speed: Intel Core 2 Duo (2GHz) / AMD Athlon X2 (2GHz)
- RAM: 1.5GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2/Vista SP1 *1 *2
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 VRAM 256MB or better.
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c
- Soundcard: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 15GB Available HDD Space
- Download: The Last Remnant (Steam)
3. Dragon Age: OriginsNext there is Dragon Age: Origins. This Action RPG game was created by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts in 2009. The main focus of this game is to defeat the leader of the demonic group named Darkspawn.
Dragon Age: Origins Minimum Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.4 GHz or greater, AMD X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
- CPU Speed: Intel Core 2 1.4 GHz or greater, AMD X2 1.8 GHz or greater
- RAM: 1 GB (Vista/7 requires 1.5 GB)
- OS: Windows XP with SP3, Vista with SP1, Windows 7
- Video Card: XP: 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X850 or greater (Vista/7: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT; ATI Radeon X1550)
- Free Disk Space: 20 GB
- Download: Dragon Age: Origins (Steam)
4. BastionNext there is Bastion. This low-spec RPG game for pc was created by Supergiant Games and published by Warner Bros. in 2011. This colorful RPG game requires you to look for special materials to add strength.
Bastion Minimum Requirements
- CPU Speed: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 2)
- Soundcard: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 1.6 GB
- Download: Bastion (Steam)
5. Fallout 3Last is Fallout 3. RPG Games Open World It was created and published by Bethesda Game Studio in 2009. This third installment of the Fallout games takes place in a disastrous Washington D.C. The focus of the game is to find the main character's father.
Fallout 3 Minimum Requirements
- CPU: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 1GB System RAM (XP)/2GB System RAM (Vista)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
- Download: Fallout 3 (Steam)
Those are some recommendations for the best RPG games that can be played on PC Low End. If you have RPG games for other limited spec computers, don't forget share in the comments column. Good luck!
Also make sure you read the related articles RPG or other interesting posts from Em Yopik Rifai.