How can you play two or more accounts on one Android device even without the Second Space feature? Come on, take a good look at the tutorial from Jaka below!
Now in Mobile Legends found a lot accounts smurf. Account smurf is a term for an account created or re-registered by a person who already pro. So, the Pro will replay from scratch like a new player. This is certainly quite fun because a pro can play with players noob with get dozens of kills in one match.
Well, for you Mobile Legends playersOf course you know that the Mobile Legends game can only be played using only one account on each smartphone. Unless your Android smartphone has features Second Space, then you can create more than one account in one smartphone. However, what about the fate of smartphones that do not have this feature? How come there are tips from ApkVenue so that you can play two or more accounts on one Android device even without the Second Space feature. Come on, take a good look at the tutorial from Jaka below!
- 4 Ways to Hack Mobile Legends with Diamonds to Get Stronger
- 9 Tips to Increase Mobile Legends Rank, There are Tips from Jess No Limit!
- 6 Ways to Overcome Lag When Playing Mobile Legends
How to Play 2 Mobile Legends Accounts in One Smartphone
First download and install the application Parallel Space on the Google Play Store.
After the installation is complete, please run the application and then it will look like as follows. Please click Start to start with.
- At this stage, please search and choose Mobile Legends game. If you have found it, press Add to Parallel Space.
- It will automatically appear like shortcuts New Mobile Legends, please run shortcut and later the new Mobile Legends will start soon.
- Please specify nick desired new and press Ok.
- Until this stage, your new account has been successfully created and please finish practice in order to unlock Layla and Zilong players.
- Lastly don't forget bind this game account using Google account or your Facebook, because if not, then your new account could be deleted.
Those are the tips how to play Mobile Legends using two accounts on one smartphone. Easy isn't it? If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment in the comment box below!