Your gadget is rooted so you can't access some interesting features? Don't worry, you can hide root status in the following way.
ROOT is a must-do if you want to unlock access and interesting features on Android, such as Lucky Patcher, Titanium Backup, and some other apps. custom like Root Explorer also need access root. However, there are apps or games that don't allow Android users rooted devices to open or play it. Just say it Critic. This very interesting game detects user with access root through Xigncodeor the TCASH application from Telkomsel.
Lots user Android who is willing to sacrifice root by doing unroot for their favorite app or game. There are also those who leave the application or game to maintain their status root on his cellphone. However, don't worry, this time JalanTikus will give you tips on how to hide your status root and how to hide status root so that Telkomsel TCASH is not detected.
- 2 Easy Ways to Unroot an Android Phone in Just 1 Click (All Cellphones)
- How to Skip Ads on Android YouTube Automatically Without Root
- 5 Ways to Secure Rooted Android
Here's How to Hide Root Status on Android
- Make sure you have it installed Xposed because RootCloak is the Xposed module. Apps Developer Tools rovo89 DOWNLOAD
- Open Xposed and download the RootCloak module.
- Check RootCloak in the Xposed module then restart WL.
- Open the RootCloak application, then select Manage App.
- You can add apps you want to hide status rootby selecting plus button in the top right corner.
- Especially for those of you who want to use it for the Kritika game, you are also required to add keywords by opening the Manage Keyword menu. Then add Xigncode.
- Restart HP and Kritika or Telkomsel TCASH and the application of your choice can be opened.
That's the way to hide status root so that popular applications such as MyTelkomsel, Telkomsel TCASH, Kritika, and many more are not detected. Is there anything missing? Don't forget to give your opinion in the comments column below.