Want to be up to date on social media with photos of Goblin swords? Don't bother. Come on, make a photo of a Goblin sword impaled easily and safely!
If you are actively using Facebook, Path, or Instagram, you must have seen photos of people being stabbed with swords lately, right? Now, Goblin sword stab photo trend This is really busy on social media. Have you made it yet?
Let's be present, let's join the Goblin photo editing! Don't know how? Calm down, JalanTikus will give you easy way to edit photos stabbed by the Goblin's sword safely without malware!
- Easy Ways to Edit Upin Ipin's Head Photo on Android
- How to Make Up and Up Photos like Coldplay Video Clips on Android Smartphones
- 35 Latest Photo Editing Apps 2016
Goblin Photo Editing Fun
For information, this Goblin sword is taken from the Korean drama entitled Goblins which has been widely discussed in recent times. This photo can be made using a photo editing application Meitu.
How to Make a Goblin Photo with Meitu
Follow following steps To make a Goblin photo, use Meitu:
- Download and install the Meitu app.
- Open the Meitu app, then select photo which you want to edit to appear pierced by a Goblin sword.
- Shift until you find the tab Stickers. Then go to Sticker Shop and download stickers Goblin Sword. Oh yeah, there are many other stickers that you can use in Meitu, not just Goblin swords.
- Then just use and set the sword sticker on your photo.
If it feels right, just click Save & Share. And start sharing photos of your current Goblin sword impaled on social media. Very easy, right?
How to Safely Use Meitu
Recently, there has been news about the Meitu photo editing application stealing user data. Are you scared your data is stolen Meitu? If so, do the following to prevent Meitu from stealing your data:VIEW ARTICLE
- Enter menu Settings on your Android, then select Apps.
- Next look for the Meitu application. In the Meitu Application Manager, change the permissions. Remove permissions to access Phone and Storage if you are finished editing Goblin photos.
Thus, Meitu will not have access to steal data on your smartphone. Easy and safe isn't this how to make Goblin photos on Android?
Also read articles about Photo Editing or other articles from Epi Kusnara.