Here are the words of congratulations on Eid al-Adha 1438H and Lebaran Hajj 2017 that can be used to update Facebook status, BBM, LINE and others.
Ahead of Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Adha, of course, many people are busy preparing everything to run smoothly during the Eid al-Adha.
Maybe you yourself feel that your home people are rushing to prepare kurba, cakes, and so on to welcome one of the holidays in Islam. But it's not complete if you don't put BBM status and FB status with the theme of Eid al-Adha.
- 7 Most Exciting Android Games to Play When Eid Hajj Arrives
- 10+ Nasty Questions During Eid and How to Answer Them
- Ruling on Buying Eid Clothes for Boyfriends in Islam
Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H and Eid Hajj 2017
In this article, we will present words of congratulations for Eid al-Adha 1438H and Eid al-Hajj 2017. You can send greetings Happy Eid Al Adha 1438 Hijri to friends, girlfriends, relatives, friends, or anyone.
In addition, you can make a collection of Happy Eid al-Adha 1438H and Lebaran Hajj 2017 greetings as BBM (Blackberry Messenger) status, FB status (Facebook), updates Twitter, and other statuses on social media. BBM Status Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H and Lebaran Hajj 2017 you are sure to be liked by many of your friends.
Sayings of Eid al-Adha 1438H
- True love is a sacrifice with sincerity, like the sacrifice of Ismail on the feast of the Eid al-Adha sacrifice. May the grace and guidance of Allah be with us all, sorry to be born and inner heart, happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- Sacrifice, because no matter how small your sacrifice will surely be accepted by Him. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Not goats, cows, or camels, but sincerity and pleasure are the hallmarks of Eid al-Adha. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Learn from the pleasure of Ibrahim and the sincerity of Ismail, Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- Sacrifice you with a smile, like those who receive sacrifices from you, Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- Hajj on a camel, armed with faith and sincerity, sharing the time of Eid al-Adha is a symbol of pleasure. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- It's really great at breakfast, with a variety of menus, happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H we don't forget to say, Allahu Akbar walillahilham.
- The echo of takbir resounds, everyone goes to the field, let's pray Eid al-Adha, don't go to Hajj and get the reward. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Sacrifice is our way of sharing with those in need. Happy Eid Al Adha 1438 H sorry to be born and inner heart.
- May your sacrifice be blessed, loved by Allah, and loved by neighbors. Happy sharing and Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- Your zeal in sacrifice, your hope for forgiveness, and your firmness in faith, that is the meaning of Eid al-Adha. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Before the sun rises, I say a string of prayers and hopes for you on the feast of sacrifice. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H. Sacrifice is more meaningful if it is done to share. And not for personal.
- When Abraham's tears fell to witness the steadfast faith of his son Ismail, that's when a great history was created (the meaning of a sacrifice). Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- O Allah, make every breath we take as proof of our love for You, and our sacrifices as proof of our approach to You. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Every single strand of sacrificial hair is a good deed. Spread kindness on this great day. Sacrifice is a sign of love, love for the Creator and love for others. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- May your days be filled with deliciousness, as delicious as sacrificial meat. Your faith is given firmness, as firm as Ishmael. And your life is filled with guidance like Abraham the beloved of God. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Time flows like rushing water, it doesn't feel like a year we have been waiting for this day of victory and sincerity. Happy Eid Al-Adha worship and Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- The echo of takbir soars in the sky, glorifying the greatness of Allah. Forgive yourself who is so small and even often makes mistakes and sins. May the grace of God always be with you and your family and forgive all my mistakes so far. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Because praying is the most secret way of loving. I wish you a happy life my friend. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Sacrifice no matter how small it is because it is not you or those who give the reward but Him. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H, don't forget to share your sustenance with others.
- Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H, and remember the word of Allah, then establish prayer for your Lord and sacrifice.
- May health, prosperity, and happiness always accompany you who are sincere in sacrifice
- We as a family say minal aidin wal faidzin, sorry for the mistakes and inconveniences that we have done and have done. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- May your life be filled with deliciousness, as delicious as goat satay on the feast of qurban. Your faith is filled with steadfastness. As strong as Ishmael and lamb for slaughter. And your days under guidance. Like Abraham the Beloved of Allah. Eid Al-Adha Mubarak. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Eid al-Adha is a time to celebrate your zeal for sacrifice, your hope for forgiveness, and your steadfastness in faith. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Forgiveness can't change the past, but by forgiving a brotherly future will be born.
- Learn from Ibrahim who was willing to sacrifice his son, and be like Ishmael who sincerely accepted God's will. Sacrifice and sincerity are the essence of Eid al-Adha. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Weak people cannot forgive, because forgiveness belongs only to strong people. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H sorry to be born and inner heart.
- As soft as silk, as clear as a spring, as bright as the sun, and as beautiful as a jewel, this is the image of this heart when you forgive me. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Start your day of sacrifice with a smile and happiness like those who are so happy to receive a gift from you. May your sacrifice be blessed, amen. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Life is reciprocity. What you give will return, what you sow will grow, and what you sacrifice will bear fruit. Happy sacrifice and sorry to be born and inner heart and also Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- For friends who are always burdened, and opponents who are often hurt, forgive me because you are the only one who makes my life feel more colorful. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Thank you for reminding me of my youth before old age, my health before illness, and my life before death. Sorry to be born and inner heart, Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Ride a camel to go for Hajj, armed with faith and piety. Eid al-Adha when sharing the symbol of brotherhood and brotherhood. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Before sunrise. I decorate the tinge. Strings of prayer and hope. For you on the feast of sacrifice. Grilled lamb with oyster sauce. It's really delicious to eat.. Allahu akbar walillaahil hamd. We wish you a happy Eid. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Allahu Akbar 3x Walilahilhamd. The echo of takbir resounds to break the quiet atmosphere that permeates the soul and soothes the soul. Hopefully that atmosphere will be a part of this feast of sacrifice for all of us. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Sincerity is often hurt by selfishness. The sincerity of servitude is often eroded by arrogance. Let's make sacrifices as an effort and sincere as trust. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- If the fingers do not have time to shake. If the body could not be met. For the word scar. Hopefully the door is still open apology. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Faith is tested when we have to give things that we work hard for, hopefully we are included in the people who pass this test. Let's make Qurban, Happy Eid Al Adha 1438 H and happy eating with loved ones.
- Qurban is the spirit of sharing. Peace at heart. Peace on earth. Let's sacrifice my brother. Happy Eid Al Adha 1438 H.
- When takbir resounds. Chickens and ducks run to the coop. Cows and goats were sacrificed. Babi just smiled shyly because he had not converted to Islam. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- O Allah.. Make every breath we take as proof of love for You. And our sacrifice as proof of our approach to You. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- When sa'i is hope, the round of tawaf mirrors worship. When wukuf is in the form of submission, throwing jumrah is a struggle. When takbir is echoed, Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H I say.
- Finally, happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 Hijriyah. For those who can afford it, don't forget to set aside our wealth by sacrificing. May our deeds of worship be rewarded by Allah at the end of the day. Amen.
When the takbir is recited, it is no longer thrilling. When the atmosphere of divine majesty, no longer envelops the heart. When the Ingsun, became deaf to the message of the Rahman. When Eid al-Adha, .. only becomes a mere ritual of the Dinner Party! Maybe it's time we should ask ourselves, What is the true meaning of Qurban? Are we doing all this really for Worship? Are our hearts clean from all the diseases of Riya, Takabbur and Greed? Do our actions and words really arise from our piety to Allah? Are we really sincere Ridho carry out this sacrifice for the sake of Allah SWT? So why, have to fight over when receiving the distribution of qurban meat? Why do you have to be greedy looking for sacrificial meat here and there? To mobilize all personnel to compete to find as much meat as possible. Who at the same time forgets our obligation to worship Allah SWT (prayer)? Why should you feel yourself only able to receive, without being able to give? Remember, we are able to sacrifice because of Allah's permission. Remember, there are many other areas where people really need Qurban. Remember, Allah SWT knows the depths of our hearts. Don't be Riya, Takabbur, and Greedy.
For people who are able to make sacrifices, stay away from Riya's actions (don't want to be praised). All Praise and Praise belongs to Allah SWT. Be grateful, Allah SWT makes it easy for your sustenance and you can get a reward by means of qurban.
- For those who accept Qurban, don't be greedy. All sustenance has been arranged by Allah SWT. Be grateful for what you have received and what you have not received. What you haven't received is not necessarily the best for you. The most important thing is a little better, but blessed. Than many, .. but stained with sin .
- Why do we always read in every prayer, Ihdinashsh shirootol mustaqiim. Shirootol ladziina an amta alaihim. . (Show me to the straight path. Like the way of those before me.). But in our daily life, act like we DO NOT WANT to be shown the straight path?
- Why in every prayer we always prostrate and believe that Allah the Almighty sees us. But in our daily life we are always arrogant and arrogant, forgetting that Allah SWT REALLY sees us?
- Its flesh (qurban) and blood will never reach Allah, but what reaches Him is your piety. (Surat al-Hajj verse 37). Happy Eid Al-Adha.
- We as a family apologize in and out. Eid Al-Adha Mubarak. May our journey of life be easier with sufficient sustenance and blessings. Greetings to the family.
- ALLAHU AKBAR 3x. The echo of takbir resounds to break the quiet atmosphere that permeates the soul and soothes the soul. May the suwasana be a part of this feast of Qurban for all of us. Amen.
- Life is a quest. Place your life's search only on the Eternal, even though it is full of sacrifices. Like the search and sacrifice of the hanif Prophet Ibrahim AS. Happy Eid Al-Adha.
- Sincerity is often hurt by selfishness. The sincerity of servitude is often eroded by arrogance. Prophet Ibrahim AS has always been an endless inspiration to improve himself. Met Eid al-Adha.
- Happy Eid Al-Adha. Hopefully we can emulate the quality of the sacrifices of Prophet Muhammad SAW and Prophet Ibrahim AS and may ALLAH give us the strength to imitate these two great examples. Amen.
- Happy Eid Al-Adha. May Allah bestow the love of Prophet Ibrahim AS for Allah into us until the end of our lives.
- Happy Eid Al-Adha. May the spirit of Prophet Ibrahim AS and his family be imprinted in all of us. Amen.
- My brothers in Indonesia. Happy Eid Al-Adha with your beloved family. Sorry for any mistakes. Celebrate victory with gratitude. Taqobalallahu minna wa minkum.
- Daffodils are beautiful and charming, the symbol of purity is white. Let's embrace emotions and be held captive, so that the heart becomes white again. Hopefully with the spirit of Eid al-Adha, we will be able to give up valuable things that God has entrusted to us. Blood and flesh is not for Allah, my friend. That flesh and blood is for you. To reduce your animal lust. Sacrifice, come on!
- Faith is tested when we have to give things that we have worked so hard for. May we be among those who pass this test. Eid Al-Adha Mubarak. And happy dining with loved ones. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Meat is expensive whatever, just have the money to buy it. It doesn't matter if you have expensive qurban, if you have money, just do it. Met Eid al-Adha, yes. Greetings from me and my family.
- My brothers and sisters, Happy Eid Al Adha. May our spirit of sacrifice continue to grow and may we remind each other for it! Allahuakbar walillilhamd.
- Life is a quest. Place your search for life only on the Eternal, even though it is full of sacrifices. Like the search and sacrifice of the hanif Prophet Ibrahim AS. Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438 H.
- Happy Eid Al-Adha 14380 H, always the grace and grace of Allah always be with us all. Amen.
- Its flesh (qurban) and blood will never reach Allah, but what reaches Him is your piety. (Surat al-Hajj verse 37). Happy Eid Al-Adha 1438H.
- We as a family apologize physically and mentally. Eid Al-Adha Mubarak. May our life journey be easier with sufficient sustenance and blessings. Greetings to the family.
- It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches God, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. Thus have We made them subject to you that you may magnify Allah for His Guidance to you. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad SAW) to the Muhsinoon (doers of good). (Surah Al-Hajj 37). HAPPY EID EL ADHA 1438H
- Even though hands don't shake, even though faces don't meet, even though the mouth doesn't speak, God willing, this Eid al-Adha congratulatory SMS has represented a sincere heart. Happy Eid Al Adha 1438 H Sorry to be born and in the heart.
- A word is revealed from the soul, a smile gives charm. Through SMS congratulations Idul Adha I engraved the words: Sorry to be born and in the heart, Happy Eid Al-Adha.
- Mistakes & sins are like grains of sand on the beach, only a heart as wide as the ocean can forgive if hands don't shake, at least an Eid al-Adha congratulatory SMS can convey Happy Eid Al-Adha Sorry to be born & inner heart.
- The beauty of apologizing, the glory of apologizing is a noble dynamic of worship when it has been sincerely expressed, MET IDUL ADHA 1430H, Sorry to be Born & Inner!
- 1 smile starts friendship, 1 laugh removes sadness, 1 word starts prayer, 1 prayer starts good intentions, 1 SMS congratulations Eid al-Adha to apologize.. Met Eid al-Adha 1438 H
In addition to the collection of Happy Eid Al Adha 1438 H and Eid Hajj 2017 above, you can also update BBM status and update FB status on Eid Al Adha using Islamic wise words.
What are you? Check the following collection of Islamic wise words.
Collection of Islamic Words of Wisdom
- A Muslim is obliged to learn the knowledge needed to deal with his condition, whatever the form of that condition (Az Zarnuji).
- Praising oneself can reduce one's authority in front of humans and be displeasing to Allah.
- In seeking knowledge, one should have the intention to be grateful for the enjoyment of the mind and health of the body, not to seek popularity and wealth.
- Do not be sad because Allah is with you and He is the Essence closest to you.
- Seeking knowledge of law is Fardlu for every Muslim and Muslimah (Rasulullah SAW).
- Don't worry about what we don't have, worry about the heart when you don't really appreciate every gift from Him.
- The seeker of knowledge must have the intention when studying, because the intention is the subject of all actions.
- The more we expect too much from Allah, the more we get ready to be disappointed.
- The science of Fiqh is the superior commander towards goodness & piety & he is the only fair. It is a guide to the path of guidance.
- Don't accompany the lazy, avoid all his behavior, many pious people become damaged because of the impact of other people.
- Forget all the good we've ever done. Instead, remember all our past sins even though we have left them (Haddad Alwi).
- Man Katsuro ihsanuhu, Katsuro ikhwanuhu. Whoever increases goodness, means he also increases friends.
- Think about the love that God has given us. Surely we will not be able to count how much His love is given to us.
- Wealth is our servant, not our master, so don't make it like your master (Imam Ghozali).
- The science of Fiqh is a savior fortress from all disasters. A Faqih wira i, it is more difficult for the devil to tempt him than a thousand abid.
- The friend who will not be separated, when present, traveling, sleeping and while guarding or even during life & death is only Allah SWT.
- Learn! Because knowledge will adorn the expert, he is excellence & the harbinger of all praise. Swim into the ocean of knowledge.
- Whenever you remember Allah, He will accompany you.
- When the heart is agitated. Then Remember Allah! Because with the remembrance of Allah, our hearts will find peace (Surah Ar-Ra du:28).
- So enter into the congregation of My servants, enter into My Paradise (89:29-30).
- Remember Allah in your free time, then Allah will remember you in your hard time.
- Don't try to live solely on your own abilities. Always involve God in every process of our lives.
- La Tahzan Inna Allah ma ana. Don't be sad, because Allah is with you.
- Knowledge is light that Allah places in one's heart. In reaching or reaching that light, it is necessary to have Ittiba (follow the Prophet Muhammad) and abstain from lust and heresy (Said Imam Adh-Dzahabi)...
- The wisdom of others is difficult to learn, but the knowledge of others can be learned for us. Fasting Ramadan, it is like first love, on the first day it feels restless, but in the last days it will give us comfort.
- I'm a Muslim, but I'm not a Muslim because I don't know what my Muslim goal is, because I don't have a clue to reach my Islam. Don't worry about yourself, if tomorrow the disbeliever makes me feel more comfortable, don't worry about the people around me if the disbeliever is my priority. Where is the light of Islam?
- A trial and a trial is a hardship. Where we have to face difficulties with a smile worthy of the world's praise, an optimistic smile penetrates the lake of tears.
- As Muslims, we must know and remember that unbelievers will not sleep well when Islam is free. As explained in QS. Al Baqarah: That the Jews will not be willing, until you follow their religion.
- Verily, the pinnacle of steadfastness is tawadhu. One of them asked the Imam, What are the signs of tawadhu? He replied, "You should be happy at majlis that do not glorify you, greet those you meet, and leave the debate even if you are on the truth.
- As Muslims, we must know and remember that unbelievers will not sleep well when Islam is free. As explained in QS. Al Baqarah: That the Jews will not be willing, until you follow their religion.
Well, in addition to the collection of Eid al-Adha 1438H and Lebaran Hajj 2017 greetings and the collection of Islamic wise words above, do you have any other favorite Eid al-Adha 1438H congratulations or not? Write in the comments column yes!
Also make sure you read the related articles Eid or other interesting posts from Em Yopik Rifai.