Miss playing games on Nintendo Wii? The following are recommendations for Nintendo Wii emulators for Android devices and PCs, and how to play them.
Emulators is a software that allows you to run a program on different platforms. Emulators are usually used as a means for gamers to reminisce about playing old games.
Apart from PS2 emulators, the most sought after are emulators for Nintendo Wii, because this console game was quite popular at the time. So do not be surprised, if until now there are still many who want to reminisce by playing back the games on the Nintendo Wii.
If you want to play Nintendo Wii games again, here are some recommendations Nintendo Wii emulator for Android devices and PC, and how to play it.
3 Nintendo Wii Emulators for Android and PC
If you want to reminisce about Nintendo Wii games, like Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime, and so forth; Here's a Nintendo Wii emulator recommendation that you can try to install and play.
1. Dolphin Emulator
Dolphin is a free Nintendo Wii emulator that can be used on Android devices and PCs with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems. Dolphin is the first emulator to successfully run Nintendo Wii games. In addition to the Nintendo Wii, this Dolphin Emulator can also be used to play games from Nintendo GameCube.
The Dolphin emulator is constantly being updated by its development team. This is evident from its compatibility with Nintendo Wii and Nintendo GameCube games that can be played very well on Android and PC.
1.1. Dolphin Emulator Features
Known as the best Nintendo Wii emulator that is widely used, Dolphin is equipped with many features, including:
- Support with Android and PC operating systems (with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems).
- Support Roms Nintendo Wii and Nintendo GameCube.
- Highly compatible graphics and audio settings.
- Graphics are getting clearer on all sides.
- Support Nintendo Wii Shop Channel.
- Support with joysticks and original Nintendo Wii joysticks.
- Touchscreen support for Android devices.
1.2. Required Android and PC Specifications
Before you download the Dolphin emulator, you should pay attention to the specifications of your Android device and PC, whether they are qualified with this emulator or not. Well, you can check the device specifications to run the following Dolphin emulator.
- Processor: Snapdragon or Mediatek Quad Core 1.5 GHz
- GPU: 600MHz
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- OS: Android 5.0
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- VGA: Nvidia / ATI Radeon 128-bit 512 MB
- RAM: 2GB / 4GB
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Now, after knowing what Android and PC specifications are needed, you can continue reading how to install this Nintendo Wii emulator.
1.3. Steps to Install Dolphin Emulator
To install the Dolphin emulator, see the steps below. The methods below are intended for those of you who want to install it on a PC.
First, download the Dolphin Emulator software.Dolphin-Emu Browser Apps DOWNLOAD
If so, now you need to create an ISO file of your Nintendo Wii game.
- Then, install and open the Dolphin Emulator software. Then, a screen like the one below will appear.
- Click menu Settings, then select tab Paths, then a display like the one below will appear.
- On the box ISO Directories, enter the folder path of your game ISO. Examples are the following: C:\Users\GamerTron\Desktop\DOLPHIN TEST GAMES. If you have, then click OK. A display like the one below will appear.
- Until here you can play your game. The method is very easy, namely by just double-clicking on the game title. However, try clicking first Controller Settings. Because, even if the game goes well, if controller If you don't run well then the game won't be able to play either. See the following image.
- When finished, do the configuration by clicking OK.
- Finished. You can also enjoy Nintendo Wii games with just a double click on the game title.
Well, that's how to play Nintendo Wii games using the Dolphin emulator on a Windows PC. Hopefully useful for those of you who want to reminisce, yes.
Actually, there are other Nintendo Wii emulators that you can use besides the Dolphin emulator. For example, CubeSX. CubeSX is an emulator for the PlayStation that can also be used to play Nintendo Wii and Nintendo GameCube games.
Besides that, there is also Cube64 which is a Nintendo 64 emulator and can also be used to play Nintendo Wii and Nintendo GameCube games.
Well, that was the list and recommendations for the Nintendo Wii emulator and the steps to play it. Now, you can use your Android device and PC to play old console games with the emulator software above.
Of the three emulators, the most widely installed is the Dolphin Emulator. Because, this emulator is specifically designed to run games from Nintendo Wii and Nintendo GameCube consoles.
This Dolphin emulator is perfect for those of you who didn't have time to feel the fun of playing Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube. It's never too late, right? Ready to reminisce with the selected Nintendo Wii emulators for Android and PC above? Have a nice play!