Want to delete all chats with your ex on Facebook? It's easy, really! Here's how to easily delete all messages on FB at once (Update 2021)
Almost everyone in the world has a social media account Facebook. However, not everyone understands exactly how to play it, including how to delete messages on FB.
With monthly active users reaching 2.6 billion people, Facebook is increasingly selling hard because it is able to provide very useful features. For example, Facebook Messenger, which is even now competing with WhatsApp.
Just like chat applications in general, surely you have never felt uncomfortable with the old messages in it so you intend to delete them?
Well, if you don't know how, here Jaka has a tutorial how to delete messages on FB easily and practically.
How to Delete Messages on FB Via HP
First of all, Jaka will teach you how to delete messages on FB via the Messenger application installed on your cellphone.
What do you think, gang? Just check, come on!
- Download and install the application Messenger on HP.
- Facebook account login.
- Select the chat you want to delete by pressing and holding for 1 second.
- Tap on the hamburger icon menu or the three horizontal lines.
- Choose an option Delete to delete the chat.
How to Delete All Messages for Facebook on PC
If you happen to be in front of your PC or laptop and want to delete messages on FB, you can follow these steps, gang!
Go to the Facebook website (http://www.facebook.com/), then login using your account.
Tap on the Facebook Messenger icon.
- Click the 3 dots icon on the message you want to delete, then select an option Open in Messenger.
- Hover over the 3 dots icon on the message you want to delete, then select an option Delete.
How to Delete All Messages on FB
Finally, Jaka will teach you how to delete all messages on FB practically. If you use the methods above, it will be very stiff because you have to repeat it hundreds of times to delete all messages.
To do this, you must use a browser Google Chrome on PC, gang. This is because Chrome provides an extension to delete all messages on FB Messenger.
Curious how? Just take a look below, come on!
- Download browser Google Chrome on your PC or laptop. If you don't have it, you can download it via the link below:
Open the app and select 3 dots icon which is located in the upper right corner.
choose More Tools, then select Extension.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner, then click on Open Chrome Web Store.
- Type Delete All Messages on Search Bar. Press Enter on the keyboard to start searching.
- Click Add to Chrome on the top extension that appears in the search list. The extension is installed in the Google Chrome browser automatically.
- Make sure you are logged in to Facebook in the browser. Then click on the extension icon Delete All Messages which is in the top right corner. choose Open for Messages.
- choose Delete All Messages to instantly delete all messages in Messenger.
How, gang, how easy is it to delete messages on FB at once? It doesn't take long as long as your internet connection is fast.
A few articles from Jaka. Hopefully this information is useful for you, gang. See you again at the next opportunity!
Also read articles about Facebook or other interesting articles from Prameswara Padmanaba