Facebook is the social media that you use the most on a daily basis. With the ease of use on various devices, sometimes you forget to log out of your Facebook account, right? Here Jaka reviews how to log out of Facebook on all devices at once with one click.
Facebook is one of the most popular media in the world and you must have it yourself. In Indonesia, Facebook has had up to 115 million active users according to data in the second quarter of 2017.
With its various conveniences, Facebook allows you to access it through various channels platform.
To maintain the security of your account, here how to logout Facebook on all devices at once with one click!
- How to Change Facebook Appearance with Cool Themes
- How to Hide Facebook Account from Google Via Android
- How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account
How to Logout Facebook on All Devices with One Click!
The method below allows you to logout all Facebook accounts that have been activated on multiple devices at once. Keep in mind, the steps below you can only do through a desktop browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- The first time, you have to login to your Facebook account. On bar at the top, select the triangle icon down then go to the menu Settings.
- Next you will be directed to the main Facebook settings. On this page you select the menu Security and login in the column to the left of the screen.
- In the Security and Login menu, you will find the Where you have logged in which contains information from which devices you have accessed Facebook. Click See more to display a list of more devices.
- Scroll down and on the right you select menu Log out of all sessions to initiate Facebook logout on all devices.
- Then a confirmation window will appear for the next process. If you are sure, all you have to do is click the button logout.
- Facebook will automatically logout all accounts that have logged in on various devices before. You will still be logged in where you logged out at once guys.
Well, that's how to log out of Facebook on all devices at once in one click! How, easy is not it? This way you don't have to worry anymore about ignorant hands that will hack your account. Good luck!
Also read articles about Facebook or other interesting articles from Satria Aji Purwoko.