How to update non Play Store apps automatically? Surely you are curious right? Well, if you want to know, please refer to the following article!
Until now, generally we as Android smartphone users still rely on Google Play Store as a means to do downloadvarious application needs We start from social media applications such as BBM and Line, document processing applications such as WPS Office, game applications such as Onet or the more popular today, Super Mario Run, and many other applications.
Even though the Google Play Store provides so many applications, there are still many cool applications that are not in the Play Store and can only be obtained by downloading them through certain sites on the internet, such as apps Battery Charge Limit, Android charging restrictions, or Xposed Framework apps which you can use to modify your Android APK.
- How to Download Paid Apps on Play Store Without Spending Money
- These 5 Paid Applications You Can Get For FREE! Want to?
- Don't Install Free Applications Carefully, Here Are 4 Dangers!
Easy Ways to Get Non-Play Store Application Updates Automatically
Well, even though you already downloaded cool apps outside the Play Store, still you guys encountered a problem when you want to do updates. You have to bother looking for sites that provide updates for the application, so sometimes you hope who knows there is an application that does can make it easier get updates for Android applications that are not in the Play Store or can autoupdate for these Android applications.
Fortunately, ApkVenue has just found an application that can help your problem, called APK Updater. What are the benefits of this Android application and how to use? Just take a look at the review from Jaka!
- As usual, the first step that you must do is download and install This APK Updater application on your Android device. Once installed, don't forget to run the application immediately.
- Next, you will redirected to main page this application, where you can see list of installed applications on your Android, that's fine apps from Play Store as well as your application which is not in the Play Store which you have worked so hard for.
Next, you have to go to Settings first located in the upper right corner of the screen. In this Settings section, you can specify the time update notification for your Android applications, especially for your Android applications which is not available on the Play Store.
ApkVenue recommend here select the Daily option so that you can get automatic update notifications for your favorite Android applications as soon as possible.
For part Update Sources, you can choose three sources, namely from APK Mirror, Google Play, and Pure APKs. Let's not be complicated, just choose all three.
- When you're done, press the icon Refresh which is at the top of the screen, right at the the left side of the Settings icon. By pressing this Refresh icon, this APK Updater app will check right away updates automatically for each of your Android applications, including Android applications that are not in the Play Store.
- Wait a few moments until the Refresh process is complete, and move it to Updates tab on this application. In this tab, you will see a list of your Android applications that need to be updated or updated, including Android applications that are not in the Play Store that you have installed. For example, this application PokeTrack Jaka who is not in the Play Store.
If you have chosen which applications you want to update, that's enough tap on the app icon and APK Updater will be direct looking for updates from the Android application of your choice automatically.
All you need to do is wait a few moments. When this application has finished doing search processAll you have to do is press the download button to update your Android application.
Well, how? Slightly similar, right? auto update feature from the Play Store? With this APK Updater application, you no need to botherbrowsing here and there looking for updates from Android applications that are not in the Play Store, because this application itself will work automatically to surf the internet and get updates according to your needs. Okay, good luck and don't forget share your experience yes if you have tried!