Here's how to find out other people's WordPress templates/themes. You can find out instantly other people's blog or website templates and all their plugins.
Have you ever been busy surfing the internet, you landed on a blog/website whose template is really cool. Then, you become curious and want to know the theme. Don't worry, Jaka will tell you how to find out other people's WordPress templates/themes.
To perform this task, we will rely on a new web-based application called What WordPress Theme Is That? How to?
- Blogger vs WordPress, Which is Better?
- Here's How To Check The Price Of A Website, Approximately How Much Does Google Cost?
- 7 Must-have Apps for Bloggers on Android, Free and Easy to Use!
How to find out other people's WordPress templates/themes
How to Use What WordPress Theme Is That?
To find out which WordPress blog themes other people use, the method is very easy, only once click. Here's how:
- First visit the What WordPress Theme Is That? It can be via a browser on your PC or using a browser on your smartphone.
- The next step, you stay copy paste the address of the WordPress based blog/website that you want to know which template/theme they are using.
- Click search and don't wait long, you can immediately find out other people's WordPress themes.
Note: You can find out instantly that other people's blog or website templates are only WordPress-based. If the blog/website data does not appear, it means they are using their own theme or not using Wordpress.VIEW ARTICLE
The template/theme information displayed is quite complete. Starting from the name of the theme, the developer, a link to the developer's site and the theme, description, version, license, and screenshots of its appearance.
That's the way to know templates/themes Wordpress others instantly. Oh yes besides the theme information, you will also get some details for all the plugins they use.
Really cool isn't it? Surely this will help you to create a blog/website that is no less cool. Yes, if content is king and templates/themes are queen. What do you think?
Also read articles about WordPress or writing from Lukman Azis other.